GUMARNY CM-6 Protective Mask
- GUZU-100640 Protective mask CM 6
- GUZU-100654 Protective mask CM 6M
- GUZU-101764 Plastic bottle black
- GUZU-106555 Protective mask CM 6M & Bottle
- GUZU-100330 Bag
Application of the mask
The CM-6 protective mask together with a suitable filter or breathing apparatus protects user’s face, eyes and breathing organs against chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) agents in form of gases, vapours and solid or liquid aerosols.
The mask was especially designed for protection of riot control units but is also ideal for protection of rescue teams, fire-fighters and for civil defence and industrial applications.
The mask fully meets requirements of the EN 136 (Class III) and EN 148-1 standards.
The CM-6 protective mask is manufactured in one universal size. The construction of the sealing edge ensures perfect tightness to all face shapes and sizes of the adult population, except for extremely small faces.
Material of the facepiece enables to use the mask for long periods of time in any weather conditions.
The inhalation chambers for filter connection are fitted with the thread Rd 40x1/7” in accordance with EN 148-1 standard (NATO standard).
Key benefits of the CM-6 mask
▪ Outstanding resistance against penetration of all kinds of chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear agents, industrial toxic gases, riot control gases etc.
▪ High user comfort
▪ Easy donning and doffing
▪ Low breathing resistances
▪ Large field of vision
▪ Visor protected against misting
▪ Application of corrective spectacles
▪ Easy decontamination and disinfection
▪ Easy drinking (CM-6M)
▪ Sweat drainage through the exhalation chamber
▪ Compatibility with helmets and breathing apparatuses
▪ High quality speech diaphragm enables easy communication with or without using communication devices.
The mask allows use of special spectacles which can be easily mounted into a rubber carrier on the internal part of the facepiece.
The CM-6 mask is available with a drinking device (CM-6M variant) which enables safe drinking from a special plastic bottle (PE, 0,8 l) in a contaminated area.
The drinking system is also compatible with the CamelBak hydration systems.
The CM-6S modification is fitted with a transparent silicone inner mask for even higher user comfort.
Väska för skyddsmask - storlek 28x24x12 cm
Media och övrig teknisk information