3L Hydration bladder
The Patrol 35L Hydration tactical backpack is a versatile mission-to-office backpack. The WLPS 3L hydration system is included. Multiple storage spaces keep the equipment and gear organized and external pouches allow easy access to smaller essentials.
- SOU-4010790135 Black
- SOU-4010790235 Coyote
- SOU-4010791535 Multicam
The Patrol’s removable waist belt transforms it easily from assault order to casual. The backpack features a supporting aluminum back structure, high quality materials for maximum durability at minimum weight.
- 24L main compartment with zippered inside pocket.
- 2 generous top- and bottom-front pockets.
- 1 outside admin pocket with zippered horizontal access.
- Insulated hydration compartment with tube routing through the left or right shoulder.
- The “boomerang” shaped removable Hip Belt with MOLLE webbing, and the Suspension System with T-shape aluminum bars allows for easy body armor integration without interference with body movement while keeping the backpack close to the back.
- 3D mesh on back and shoulder straps for enhanced ventilation and heat transfer.
- Contoured shoulder straps pivot and adapt to shoulder width, also when worn with vest, armor or jacket.
- D-Loops on the shoulder straps for the attachment of smaller items.
- Zipper Pulls on all zippers for easy handling in the dark or when using gloves.
- Adjustable Sternum Strap and Top and Hip stabilizers keep the load stable.
- Side compression straps keep gear stable and close to the center of gravity.
- Internal foldaway organizers for admin items (pens, notebook, detachable keyholder).
- Padded bottom protects electronic items.
- 3 rows of MOLLE webbing on the back and sides of the backpack.
- 2 rows of MOLLE webbing on the bottom of the backpack.
- Elastic retention loops keep loose strap-ends from dangling.
Hydration Bladder Features
Includes 3L WLPS™ Low Profile hydration bladder with tough 3 layer construction with Glass-like™; Taste-Free™ Grunge-Guard™ antimicrobial; leak-proof wideslide opening; external fill port; self-sealing SQC™ connecting the bladder to the tube and QMT™ at tube tip- Quick connect hose fitting offers push-button convenience, QMT™ has a built-in shut off mechanism which allows UTA™ or valves to be disconnected without spilling.